Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Post fight Wednesday

Yay! I have finally accomplihed my first competition and it was a blast. Unfortunately most of my friends that came to watch made it after I was already finished. The NYC Shootout went very quickly. I'll post videos when I'm home onthe compy, but I went 1 and 1. Great experience. And even better I get to eat again. Mmmm. Oatmeal, fruit, cheese, crackers, protein shake, coffee, and 2 bottles of H2O and it's only 11 o'clock.

So I'm already looking at another competition around the corner and looking forward to it. :)

In other news. Tammy starts back to school in the summer. I contacted a couple of seminaries but doubt I'll be starting this fall. I won't be participating on Redeemers Church Plant programs after further conversation with Mark Reynolds this past Friday.

Walter and I have been discussing the HoC program plans in light if that. Tammy and I have been looking at my schedule to see how my schedule will work out for fall. I'll still be working with the church plant however now I am dependent on the HoC for pay. I'm working to capitalize on time and class schedules along with my training. We'll see how it goes. At least the suns out today. :)

Keep it groovie.
Jonathan



-- Post From A Ninja On The Move

No comments: