Sunday, May 31, 2009

Planes, trains, and automobiles

I just hopped on the A to go back home after a great weekend celebrating my friends Dru and Heather getting married in SC.



A 2 hour drive from Sumter to Charlotte, a 2 hour flight from CLT to JFK (and jet blue is amazing), and a 2 hour train ride from the butt end of Brooklyn to our home in Inwood, Manhattan. I like the air here better, less humidity and bugs. I also love the diversity of tourists, these hippies across from me, the Indian lady beside me and the Latino kids across the way. I've missed it. But that BEng did it was a tremendous celebration of life and joy and love in many ways.

It was great to see my friends from college, share a mess of laughs, video game blood, hillarious and risqué photos that are sure to damage the future careers of the doctors, PhD computer gurus, worship leaders, and others. :) some wonderful peeps I was reunited with were these guys.


And our wedding party was like this:




I cleaned up pretty good and shocked some people who hadn't seen me outside of a tux when I changed at the reception. But I looked good:



I had IHOP for breakfast 2xs. I recommend the stuffed French toast.




And that's about it. The next level starts Saturday. Our first intern arrives tomorrow. And I have a meeting with the dermetologist. So I will likely be absent for a while from this blog. But know that I love you all, especially when I get text messages from friends on the toilet. Now that's love.

Road weary hugs,
Jonathan

Currently listening to these guys:


-- Post From A Ninja On The Move

No comments: