Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ugh...

So one week of PT behind me. Tammy's got tons of school work but doing amazing in her classes. And no word on the HoC school contracts.

I'm laying in bed at 1:30 am, Tammys working, Gus is biting at his cage wanting to come out. He always wakes up when we go to bed. Oh the humanity.

Anyway, PT goes well I'm doing de-stabalized 3/4 pushups already but my therapist still tells me at least 3 weeks before light training. On the bright side my friend and I have been running which is seriously helping my cardio.

Tammy and I have decided that I should look into doing personal training a bit since I keep having people ask me about it and it's something I have enjoyed doing in the past. I just never enjoyed "selling" myself. So I'm praying it will happen naturally. :)

I've been looking at the bright side too about this. I at least have been able to take some home pressures off Tammy since she's so buy with school and work. I'll be able to really focus on training once I'm back at it. And we decided to start a small group soon. So we're excited.

Ie been wanting to do a book study/discussion on Mere Christianity for a while so this is a good time to start. Anyway. That's where we are. Just holding it down and getting ready for the cold we know is aroun the corner.

Sorry I've been absent but I tend not to blog or tweet wen I've got nothing going on. :)

Hugs to all.
Jonathan.


-- Post From A Ninja On The Move

No comments: