Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Overnight adventure

So I'm upstate with Eric bc he's doing a physical test for a court officer job and it's past Albany. We found the town this thing is at and spent an hour trying to find a hotel. One was a super sketchy B&B straight from Misery or a Hitchcock film placed in the slums. Weird. The next one GPS took us to wasn't finished being built. So finally we ditched the stinkhole town and went one town over and found a real hotel and civilization. Which was refreshing. Street lights. Go figure.

So tomorrow is my fight and I'm pretty stoked. I'm sitting in a small partially closed down mall in Latham waiting to get a cut and shave for tomorrow. I usually do it myself but don't know how late I'll be getting back. Soo...I figure I'll treat myself to my first haircut in 3 or 4 years.

As for weight, I'm doing well. Haven't weighed today but was 1.7 lbs off yesterday. So I am currently living off protein bars and no water all day today.


-- Post From A Ninja On The Move

No comments: